Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Glee= Awesome


So who loves Glee? I do! It is the best show ever and I think that real life should be like Glee every single day because that would just be awesome and fantastic. I absolutely loved their version of Somebody to love- Genius!!!! Anyway, my friends and I had a huge Glee watching party as we do every wednesday night and it was so much fun as usual. Tomorrow will be a busy day of a morning class, then going back to bed until my afternoon class followed by a dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends and maybe doing something afterwords....in other words, I cannot wait for tomorrow.
Also I am so excited to be going home this weekend! I will get to see most of my friends and see my high school band perform at the annual parade of bands-so excited!

Goonight everyone!

Peace & Love,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment