Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boring Boring Week


Hey guys! So this week has been really boring so far, like I really haven't done anything and it's unfortunate because the weather is so nice I should be taking advantage of it. But it will get more exciting tomorrow because tomorrow is Wednesday and Wednesday= GLEE!!! Woooooot I am in love with that show and everything that has to do with it. I recently made a text message sound that said: "Hello my name is Kurt Hummel and I'll be auditioning for the role of kicker." Ha best line ever! But other than that i really just want this week to be over. I'm excited for my parents to come this weekend, but I want it to be next week soooo bad! Like starting next Monday, people from all over start coming in for Halloween and next Wednesday the little kids come to the dorms to trick-or-treat! I'm so pumped for Halloween as I've been saying a lot but I'm just so excited to see what's gonna happen. We went to an informational meeting last night and the cops said that there will be upwards of like 300 some cops on campus, maybe more I'm not sure. I really wanna pet the horses though so that will be one of my goals for Halloween.
Have a great rest of the week everyone I hope mine gets less boring!

Peace & Love,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment